Would you like to travel and work at the same time? 🙂 If yes… this role would be ideal for you!!!
Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for a Field Technician (Técnico Electricista) for a permanent position within the Pharmaceutical industry in Spain.
Field Technician will be providing service and customer support, managing on-site installation, repair and maintenance at the customer plants.
They are looking for a self-starter Field Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
Our Client uses technologies to develop solutions for various industries in order to solve real and important issues, and therefore help create a better world.
They offer a unique and collaborative work environment, as well as personalized training.
The company encourage professional development, innovation and leadership and there are always new challenges to look forward to.
Installation of the Company’s Systems:
- To do the electronic and mechanical installation according to the established standards;
- To start up the system and ensure it works well
- To provide training to the users
- To do the installation preparation and return
- To assist the customer during the qualification of the systems
- To do the maintenance and the repair of the already installed systems according to the customer service requests
- To do engineering visits
- To assist the Technical Project Manager in the elaboration of the solution
- To assist the other departments when required
- College diploma in electronics, computer science or computerized systems technology (qualified electrician)
- Knowledge in computer science
- Knowledge in electronics
- Manual abilities
- Availability to travel across Spain/Europe
- Experience in a production plant (nice to have)
- English and Spanish Speaker
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519