Recruiters Comments: Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic Junior UX/UI Developer for an initial 12 month contract (high possibility of significant contract extensions) within a large software development company in Cork.
Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic Junior UX/UI Developer for an initial 12 month contract (high possibility of significant contract extensions) within a large software development company in Cork. The successful candidate will contribute to create and build innovative designs for interactive mediums, including websites, mobile applications, video and social. You will need an appetite for digital development (including mobile) but also have a flair for front-end design with a passion to bring it to life.
The Junior UX Developer brings both our and our client’s creative concepts to life. You will become a master of web languages, a technology and learning advocate. The UX Developer is the front-end go-to person for any team.
• Deliver solutions balancing technical and creative requirements.
• Working with a defined brand style guide, coding standards & very detailed high-fidelity wireframes, user flows, prototypes, interaction etc.
• Interest in UX and will be required to assist in mapping out user flows and IAs
• Interacting with project teams to understand business and user requirements
• Maintaining high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development
• Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques & features
• Problem-solving in all areas of web development
• Working in an Agile environment with cross disciplinary teams
• Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Skills & Experience:
• Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience developing with modern front-end frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap
• Demonstrated understanding of Responsive and Adaptive Web Design principles
• Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM & web standards
• Experience working with cross-functional & cross-office teams using Agile Methodology
• Experience with CMS in particular Drupal (Sitecore & Umbraco an advantage)
• Experience working in a Mac/PC environment
• Candidates who apply must hold a Stamp 4 visa or EU Citizenship in advance of application for this role.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Keith Toomey