Recruiters Comments: Excellent opportunity for a Web Developer for a permanent position within an award winning company in Limerick.
• Development of custom websites in WordPress including building custom WordPress themes and plugins.
• Testing and bug fixing all new website builds and investigating issues on existing sites.
• Researching, testing and implementing new widgets, plugins, scripts and functionality.
• Learn from and contribute to our WordPress development practices.
• Collaborate with our in-house software team to research and integrate various propriety solutions onto the WordPress platform.
• Maintain existing websites and handle all new development requests.
• 3+ years experience
• Strong WordPress experience
• Programming/Software Development degree or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of MySQL, SASS/LESS and Git beneficial.
• Experience in developing responsive, high performing, end-to-end websites.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to propose viable solutions to complex problems.
• Passionate about technology, design and quality of work.
• Have excellent communication skills – able to make clear and meaningful contributions to design discussions and offer innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Able to offer concise and regular updates on progress and highlight issues in order to allow preventative action to be taken.
• Can operate effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative environment.
• Ability to develop and debug on multiple operating systems and devices.
• Contribute clean, secure and maintainable code.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and work to exacting deadlines.
• Ability to keep abreast of industry standards/practises and introduce where relevant.
• Willing to learn and take direction from experienced members of the team.
• Proficient in English.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.